June 21, 2010

One Cool Dude - Colour Challenge

It's been a few weeks since I have had any time to sit down and enjoy my scrapbooking.
With my husband's 40th and my daughter's 1st birthdays within 2 weeks of each other, it has been a mad house around here. Well, for me anyway.
It was nice last week to take some time out for me and sit at my craft desk and create.
So here is one of my latest creations.

This was done using the colour challenge over at Challenge Heaven.
I love this photo of Dillon enjoying himself at a friend's farm.
He looks so comfortable on the quad bike, like he was born to ride one.
Probably doesn't help that his father rides a motorbike so he has been around bikes since he was born.

Thanks for looking and have a great week.
More pages to come soon.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.