March 10, 2009

Yeah, time to create!


Wow, I have finally had time and the energy to sit down and create some cards. This one was made for my cousins birthday.

I really wanted to use the Ginger Blossom paper (summer mini) so that was my original inspiration for this card. I have used Ruby Red and Whisper White cardstock, Ruby Red stamp pad, White taffeta ribbon, scallop edge punch, jumbo eyelet, rhinestone brad, stampindimensionals and flowers from my own stash.

A quick card to make. I wanted the focus to be on the DSP as I love the colours. Thus I haven't added to much onto the card.

All products are Stampin' Up© unless otherwise stated.

Thanks for visiting
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I like how you got the scalloping on the sentiment to look like that! Pretty card.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.