March 11, 2009

Love is in the Air - An Engagement Card


My friends daughter recently become engaged to her beau of many years. We have been holding our breath waiting for this announcement and finally it has happened. I am delighted for this lovely couple and knew it was only a matter of time.

For this card I have used Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant cardstock. The hearts are from the Always stamp set which I masked to create the two together. I coloured them with Elegant Eggplant and Lavender Lace Markers. The sentiment is from Warmest Regards and coloured in Elegant Eggplant. To add some bling and prettiness, I used rhinestone brads (ice circles) and half pearls from the pretties kit. The ribbon is from my own stash.

Thanks for visiting
Melissa

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.