January 27, 2009

I'm Back.

Hi everyone, I am finally back to blogland. Been extremely busy with Christmas, New year, Two year old toddler and my pregnancy that I have not had the time to sit down and create anything let alone put it on my blog.

Now that life has sort of settled down I will get into the swing of posting again.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. I can't believe it is already nearing the end of January. Hope all you Aussies had a awesome Australia Day yesterday and enjoyed the holiday.

Cheers
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.