January 27, 2009

Birthday Card for my brother.


I made this birthday card for my brother. I am enjoying getting back into watercolouring and had a blast with this card. I have used the For Father set from SU (Dec. mini). First use of this set and I love the images. So great for male cards.
I have watercoloured using So Saffron, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel and completed the card using the same cardstock colours.
I have kept the card layout simple so the focus is on the watercoloured image.

Thanks for visiting.
Melissa

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.