January 05, 2011

Mmmm Sweet Jubes - Lollipop Ladies Challenge #11

It's the New Year and time for another challenge from The Lollipop Ladies. This fortnight we have yummy sweet jubes with the added challenge of glitter/sparkle.



This is my take on the challenge.



A view from the top.


I made this with a special little girl in mind for her birthday which is not too far away now. I think it is so sweet and can be used for anything - jewellery, hair accessories or even notes with her wishes and dreams on them.

I found the tutorial here at Splitcoast Stampers. I used Basic Grey Phoebe papers, lots of Kaiser and Prima rhinestones and SU ribbon. The rub-ons are SU as well. I have had them in my stash for a couple of years so it was good to finally use some of them.

Pop on over to The Lollipop Ladies and see the yummy goodness the design team have done this fortnight. Hope you join us and have a play.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, so pretty and girly Mel - it's really cute and clever. I'd love to do more OTP items this year - will have to check out the link. Great for for this challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is superb and I know that 'sweet little girl' is going to love it!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I think any little girl would love this!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.