July 27, 2009

It's been a while



It has been a while since my last posting. Simply because when I was pregnant I was way too tired and not in creating mode and since having Renee in June it has been a time of settling in with a new baby and a little toddler getting used to the whole idea of a new addition to the family and household.

The photos above are: Renee at 6 weeks and Dillon and Renee when we first brought her home.

Now that I am used to being a mum to a newborn again and I have had time to create and have my mojo back. Yay!!!

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.