April 24, 2009

Simple and Sweet


I made this card for one of my classes held back in March. I really love the the simplicity of it and how the focus is on the stamped image. I haven't used this set in quite a while so it was nice to dust it off and play with it again.

Supplies: (All Stampin' Up©)
Stamp Sets: Heartfelt Thanks and Short and Sweet.
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Rose Red and Whisper White.
Inks: Basic Black, Old Olive and Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers.
Accessories: Bashful Blue 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, PaperPiercer and White Gel Pen.

Thanks for looking
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.